Question: How do I find psychographic profiles?
- Enter the MRI Simmons Insights database.
- In the top navigation, select "Profile" and then "Brand Catalyst".
- In the Composer dictionary, search or browse for a brand. Make sure to select a "Brand Consumer" in the "Brand Catalyst" category.
- Drag and drop the brand(s) into the "Target" field.
- Click "Create".
- Note that very small brands, or brands with low market share, may not be able to generate a valid psychographic profile. These brands will be discarded.
- Under "Chart Settings" in the left-hand navigation, select "Agree Completely" under "Response".
Answered By: Business Librarians
Last Updated: Oct 10, 2023Views: