Question: Who can place items on Reserve?


Instructors or their representatives (Teaching Assistants, Research Assistants, etc.) may submit Reserve requests via the ARES Course Reserve System.

Students enrolled in the class may request that assigned readings to be added to Course Reserves so the material is available for everyone in the class, using Course Reserves Student Request Form.

Answered By: Qinghua Xu
Last Updated: Jan 26, 2022Views:

Contact Us

JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.

Visit a reference desk

Make an appointment       

Email Ask a Librarian        

Text (NY): +1 646-265-1342     


New York: +1 212-998-2500

Abu Dhabi: +971 02-628-5544

Shanghai: +86 (21) 2059-5614