Question: I am an instructor at NYU Shanghai. How do I submit course reserves request?


If you’d like to put some materials on reserve, submit a request via the ARES web form. Please follow the step-by-step instructions to submit a request. Short tutorial videos are also available. 

Answered By: Qinghua Xu
Last Updated: Oct 14, 2021Views:

Contact Us

JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.

Visit a reference desk
Make an appointment       
Text (NY): 646-265-1342     

New York: +1 212-998-2500
Abu Dhabi: +971 02-628-5544
Shanghai: +86 (21) 2059-5614