Question: Can I get a copy of audiovisual material (film, videotapes, or audiotapes) from Fales for research purposes?


No. As an academic research library, we must abide by certain standards of behavior for scholarship, particularly when it involves the intellectual property of others. The Fales Library does not hold the copyright for its audiovisual materials. We do not reproduce works in copyright.

Answered By: NYU Libraries
Last Updated: May 29, 2018Views:

Related Topics

Contact Us

JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.

Visit a reference desk
Make an appointment       
Text (NY): 646-265-1342     

New York: +1 212-998-2500
Abu Dhabi: +971 02-628-5544
Shanghai: +86 (21) 2059-5614