Question: How do I find a specific journal article using citation information?
Example: Yousef, T. (2004). Development, growth and policy reform in the Middle East and North Africa since 1950. Journal of Economic Perspectives, 18(3), 91-115.
Here's how to find it:
- Click the Journals tab on the library homepage.
- Type the journal title or ISSN number into the box and search.
- Click the title that matches your results.
- Click on the Online Access link that matches the date of your citation (In this case: 1987-latest).
- Go backward! Search for the YEAR of your citation (2004), the VOLUME (18), the ISSUE (3), and the PAGE NUMBER (91).
- Click on the article title for Full-text PDF or Full-text HTML access.
Alternately, click the "Advanced Search" link on the Journals tab and enter the information from your citation under "Journal Title" and "Optional Article Information."
What if full text isn't available? Check out this entry for more information.