Question: Who do we call when it’s too hot or cold in the building?


To report an uncomfortable temperature within a specific room or area of the building, please contact NYU Client Services Center at (212) 998-1001 or, or you can fill out a Work Request Form.

Answered By: Margaret Smith
Last Updated: Jul 14, 2016Views:

Related Topics

Contact Us

JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.

Visit a reference desk

Make an appointment       

Email Ask a Librarian        

Text (NY): +1 646-265-1342     


New York: +1 212-998-2500

Abu Dhabi: +971 02-628-5544

Shanghai: +86 (21) 2059-5614