Answered By: Amy Donnelly
Last Updated: Oct 06, 2015     Views: 135

One of the following forms of ID are needed: an NYU ID card with an embossed barcode; a current student or faculty ID card from a Consortium school; a current Friends of Bobst Library borrower card; or a current borrower card issued at Bobst Circulation.

Contact Us

JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.

Visit a reference desk
Make an appointment       
Text (NY): 646-265-1342     

New York: 212-998-2500
Abu Dhabi: +971 02-628-5544
Shanghai: +86 (21) 2059-5614