Answered By: Iris Bierlein
Last Updated: Jul 14, 2016     Views: 34

You can request permission to film or take photographs within Bobst by contacting the NYU Libraries' media specialist in NYU Public Affairs.

Contact Us

JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.

Visit a reference desk
Make an appointment       
Text (NY): 646-265-1342     

New York: 212-998-2500
Abu Dhabi: +971 02-628-5544
Shanghai: +86 (21) 2059-5614